WENDY’S $10,000 A DAY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
• NO PURCHASE OR SALES PRESENTATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
• A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, OR OPTING-IN FOR MORE INFORMATION, WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
• AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT AND BACKGROUND CHECK MAY BE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE ANY PRIZE IN THIS CONTEST.
• THIS IS A SKILL-BASED CONTEST.
1. Sponsor: Talk WW Production, Inc., 221 W. 26th Street, New York, NY 10001.
2. Administrators: Prize Logic LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
3. Eligibility: Wendy’s $10,000 A Day Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) is open only to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older and who are permanent legal residents of one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia as of the date of entry. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. Entrants must have either a valid Social Security Number or valid U.S. personal tax identification number. Employees, officers, and directors (including such persons’ parents, spouses, children and siblings and members of the same household) of Sponsor, Administrator, Debmar-Mercury, LLC, Fox Television Stations, Inc., participating stations airing The Wendy Williams Show, Prize Logic, LLC, and each of their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win. The Sponsor or Administrator reserves the right to require proof of eligibility. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (“Rules”). A potential winner (“Winner”) must be available to travel to New York City, New York during the week of September 9-15, 2018. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any potential Winner if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that such potential Winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. military installments in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions, outside the United States, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. Timing: The Contest begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on July 19, 2018 and ends at 10:00 a.m. ET on August 24, 2018 ("Contest Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Contest.
Each potential Winner will be notified by telephone or email within one (1) calendar day of selection with instructions on how to claim the Contest Prize and how to qualify for a chance to win an Additional Prize during the taping of The Wendy Williams Show during the Play Period. After verifying a potential Winner’s eligibility as further described in these Rules below, a potential Winner will be invited to attend and appear on The Wendy Williams Show on or about September 10, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. ET through September 14, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. ET (each, a “Play Period”). During the relevant Play Period, potential Winners will be able to compete in a flash round of trivia questions on or about Wendy Williams and The Wendy Williams Show to determine which Additional Prize, as described in Section 8 below, the Winner will receive. Each potential Winner’s name will be announced on air according to the chronological order in which each selected potential Winner was selected or as otherwise determined by Sponsor. A potential Winner must be available to attend and appear on the designated Show episode that the Sponsor has provided to that potential Winner or the Contest Prize will be forfeited and such potential winner will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, an eligible entrant as set forth in Section 3 (“Entrant”) may register on-line by going to www.wendyshow.com (the “Website”). The Website will contain a description of the Contest and the official entry form. If the Entrant is logging on to the Website for the first time, he/she will then be taken to a registration page where the Entrant must complete all of the requested information, including without limitation, enter and confirm his/her valid e-mail address, enter his/her complete first and last name (no initials), mailing address (no PO Boxes), telephone number, and affirm that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years old and agree to these Rules (collectively “Entry Information”).
In addition to the Entry Information, Entrant must also provide (1) a written explanation on the entry form, using 200 words or less, explaining why the Entrant is Wendy’s biggest fan; (2) an upload of a recent photograph of the Entrant; and (3) a video no longer than one minute (1:00) in length explaining why Entrant is Wendy’s biggest fan (collectively, the “Submission”). In order to be a valid Submission, a Submission must contain all of the information listed herein and otherwise comply with these Rules.
ONCE TRANSMITTED ALL SUBMISSIONS BECOME PART OF THE CONTEST AND MAY NOT BE REMOVED BY THE ENTRANT, EVEN IF ENTRANT WITHDRAWS FROM CONTEST CONSIDERATION. All eligible Submissions to the Contest will be an entry in the Contest. All entries must be received within the Contest Period. For purposes of this Contest, an entry is “received” when the Website’s servers record the Entry Information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Contest. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor will be disqualified.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by an Entrant’s online service provider will apply. Data rates may apply to any entry via a Mobile Device. Entrant should check his/her wireless provider’s customer pricing plan as carrier specific charges for mobile usage may apply. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
An Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Contest for a valid Submission. Limit: One entry into the Contest per Entrant regardless of the e-mail address used. Entries received after the Contest Period Deadline has passed will not be eligible for consideration. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address after entry.
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void the Entrant’s entry and that Entrant will be disqualified in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any use of any micro, robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries affected by such methods and Entrants using such methods will be disqualified. ATTEMPTS BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES: Each Contest entry must comply with the following content guidelines (collectively, “Content Guidelines”). Submissions that do not meet the following Content Guidelines are subject to disqualification and/or removal from the Website, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion:
• Only Entrants who have properly and fully completed the Entry Information may appear or be included in a Submission. If the Entrant wishes to have another person in the Submission, the Entrant must have such person’s written consent and may be required to provide a copy of such written consent. If the person is a minor, the Entrant must have written consent from his/her parent/legal guardian.
• Except for materials in the public domain, each Submission, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material created by the Entrant and suitable for presentation in a public forum.
• Any video submissions uploaded through the Website must be in one (1) of the following file format: mov, mp3, mp4, and wmv.
• Any photo submissions uploaded through the Website must be in one (1) of the following file formats: .png or .jpg.
• Essay submissions uploaded through the Website must be submitted within the appropriate text field. No attachments are permitted for the text submission.
• Any video and photograph submissions must not exceed four hundred (400) megabytes in file size.
• Essay submissions must not exceed 200 words in length.
• Any video submissions must be between thirty (30) seconds in length and no longer than one (1) minute.
• Submissions must not have been submitted previously in any contest of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond the Entrant’s immediate circle of friends and family) through any means previously.
• Except for materials in the public domain, Submissions must include only materials created by the Entrant and must not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. Sponsor does not permit the infringement of others’ rights and any use of materials not original to the Entrant is grounds for disqualification from the Contest. Do not copy a favorite movie or book or include materials, images, graphics, music or trademarks belonging to any third parties or incorporate the names, voices, likeness or personas of any party other than Entrant unless Entrant has obtained all rights necessary to permit Entrant to use same in connection with the Submission and grant the rights herein granted to Sponsor. Entries may not contain brand names, trademarks or company logos.
• Any video Submissions should not include any music.
• Submissions must not include material that: (a) is sexually explicit, indecent, obscene, violent, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, (b) is derogatory or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, (c) invades the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, (d) is unlawful, (e) is harmful to other users of the Website such as viruses, trojan horses or other technologies that could adversely impact the Contest, and/or (f) is disparaging to Sponsor or the Administrators or is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate (at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion).
• Each Submission must not reveal any personal information about another individual, including without limitation, another person’s address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual.
7. CONTEST PRIZE WINNERS SELECTION: A panel of judges selected by the Sponsor/Administrator will select five (5) potential “Contest Prize Winners” (referred to singularly as “Contest Prize Winner”)from among all eligible entries received through the then applicable Judging Period Deadline based on the following criteria: “How well Entrant Knows Wendy Williams and The Wendy Williams Show” (50%) and “Enthusiasm for and Creativity of Submission” (50%) (“Selection Criteria”). During the judging process, Entrants may also be requested to submit additional information, including a telephone interview, photograph, and/or video submission (“Additional Information”) in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants requested to submit Additional Information will be given at least twenty-four (24) hours to do so from the date such Additional Information was requested.
The five (5) Entrants whose Submissions receive the highest scores will be potential Winners. In the event of a tie in a Judging Period, the Sponsor will break the tie using the highest-ranking Submission in the Enthusiasm for and Creativity of Submission category. In the event there is still a tie, the judges may re-score the tied Entries to determine the winners. Judge’s decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters as to the Contest and the selection of the Contest Prize Winners. There will be no more than five (5) Winners.
Notification to potential Winners will begin on or about August 27, 2018 as further described in Section 4 above.
If a potential Winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of initial notification, or if a Winner notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential Winner forfeits the Prize. The potential Winner must complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, IRS Form W-9, and publicity release (except where prohibited) and agree to accept the Contest Prize within twenty-four (24) hours from the time such documents are sent to the potential Winner; otherwise such potential Winner will be disqualified. Each Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor or one of the Prize Administrators for the calendar year the prize was awarded for the total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize(s) as determined by the Sponsor. If a potential Winner chooses to forfeit his/her prize and thus not receive a 1099, he/she must do so prior to being accepting the Prize. In the event that any potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate potential Winner by selecting the next highest scoring Entrant from among all remaining eligible Entries received during the corresponding Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate potential Winner. An entrant is not a Winner, even if the Sponsor should so indicate, unless and until that entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Entry has been verified and the entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Each Entrant may only win one (1) Contest Prize during the Contest Period. The odds of being selected as a potential Winner depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period, except for potential Winner selected during The Wendy Williams Show whose odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants attending the taping of The Wendy Williams Show. Administrator’s and Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
8. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
A. Contest Prizes (5):
Each Contest Prize will include: Roundtrip coach air transportation for Contest Prize Winner between major airport closest to Winner’s residence and New York City, New York to attend a taping of The Wendy Williams Show (if Contest Prize Winner lives within 200 miles of the Show, Sponsor will provide ground transportation from Winner’s residence), hotel accommodations for one (1) night in New York City, New York consisting of one (1) room (subject to hotel availability on required date of travel), and ground transportation to the Show. Winners are responsible for any and all costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein, including but not limited to, food, beverage and any other travel related expenses.
The ARV for the trip portion of each Contest Prize is One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500.00). Any difference between stated and actual value shall not be awarded.
All prize-related travel arrangements will be administered by Sponsor’s authorized designee. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. All travel must be booked prior to departure. All taxes not addressed in Contest Prize and other unspecified expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the Contest Prize, such as meals or alcohol are the responsibility of the Winner. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with a Contest Prize are not eligible for upgrades, frequent flyer miles or any other promotional benefit. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets (including any event tickets or admission passes), travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in a Winner’s possession. Travel must be roundtrip. Sponsor will determine flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once hotel and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Sponsor’s air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier.
A Contest Prize Winner is solely responsible for obtaining any desired or necessary travel documents (including government-issued photo identification). A Contest Prize Winner hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the Trip. It is the responsibility of a Contest Prize Winner to arrive at the designated gateway airport in time for each flight that is part of a Contest Prize otherwise Sponsor may forfeit the Contest Prize.
A Contest Prize Winner is responsible for all in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, meals, beverages, gratuities, upgrades, personal incidentals, amenities, and any other fees and expenses not specifically mentioned in these Rules. A Contest Prize Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room attributed to a Contest Prize Winner will be the responsibility of a Contest Prize Winner.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a Contest Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of a Contest Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to a Contest Prize Winner aside from providing the travel portion of a Contest Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. A Contest Prize Winner shall be subject to all terms and conditions printed on any ticket issues in conjunction with a Contest Prize. In the event a Contest Prize Winner is denied entry into any ticketed location or is removed or barred from any ticketed location for any other reason, the Sponsor is not responsible and no further compensation or award will be provided.
B. Total ARV: The ARV for all Contest Prizes in this Contest is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($7,500.00).
C. Prize Conditions: All benefits, merchandise, and any payments, if applicable, are personal to each Contest Prize Winner and are not redeemable for cash and are neither assignable nor transferable.
Each winner is responsible for paying all taxes. The award of a prize is subject to applicable withholding requirements. A Contest Prize Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of his/her Contest Prize.
Any portion of a prize not accepted or used by a Contest Prize Winner will be forfeited, and Sponsor shall not be responsible for any inability of Contest Prize Winner to accept or use any portion of the prize for any reason. No substitution or transfer of a prize except with Sponsor's permission or where required by law is allowed. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Award of a prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all Rules.
D. Additional Prizes Available Only to the Contest Prize Winners:
The Contest Prize Winners only will have a chance to win the “Additional Prizes” as set forth in this Section 8D. There will be no more than five (5) Additional Prizes awarded total, as set forth in this Section 8D. One (1) Additional Prize will be awarded during each episode of the Wendy Williams Show during the Play Period. Each Additional Prize will have an approximate value ranging from Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00) [for no correct answers in the allotted time] to Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) [for all 10 correct answers in the allotted time] and will consist either of a cash equivalent, such as a check or gift card. During the Play Period, Wendy or a guest will ask each Contest Prize Winner a series of ten (10) questions about Wendy Williams or The Wendy Williams Show. Each challenge question has the cash equivalent of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00). All monetary values expressed herein are in U.S. Dollars. No more than one (1) Additional Prize will be awarded on air during an episode of The Wendy Williams Show during the Play Period. Each Contest Prize Winner’s Additional Prize depends on how many of the ten (10) challenge questions s/he answers correctly during the time allotted. If a potential Winner does not answer any of the ten (10) challenge questions correctly or fails to answer the questions within five (:5s) seconds per question, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator it is sole and absolute discretion, the potential Contest Prize Winner will an Additional Prize in the form of a gift card or similar cash alternative valued at Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00).
In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, The Wendy Williams Show does not air or is not taped during a Play Period or if a confirmed Contest Prize Winner is not able to play for an Additional Prize on the scheduled taping/airing of The Wendy William Show due to reasons outside of the Contest Prize Winners control such as force majeure event (e.g., act of god or flight cancellation), the Additional Prize will be forfeited, and the Sponsor reserves the right to award the Contest Prize without the opportunity to play for an Additional Prize. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. Limit of one (1) Contest Prize and one (1) Additional Prize per Entrant. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. The use of the gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon which shall govern the use of the gift card. Use of the gift card constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions so the winner should read the terms and conditions on the gift card carefully. Winner must protect the gift card and treat the gift card as he/she would any other valuable document. The gift card will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. The gift card will not be replaced or replenished if it lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the winner’s permission and will be voided if altered or defaced. The total ARV of all Additional Prizes awarded in the Contest is up to Fifty Thousand Hundred Dollars ($50,000.00), depending on whether the Contest Prize Winners correctly answer the challenge questions during the respective Play Period. The highest ARV for prizes awarded, both Contest Prizes and Additional Prizes, shall be up to Fifty-seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($57,500.00). Each Winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified Winner.
9. INTERNET/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Wendy Williams – individually, Administrators, Fox Television Stations, Inc., their respective parents, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest or the transmission of The Wendy Williams Show during the Contest Period and their respective successors, assigns, directors, officers, employees, agents, franchisees, and independent contractors (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for technical malfunctions of any kind, including but not limited to interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections; miscommunications; failed, partial, or garbled telephone or computer transmissions; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected Entries or transmissions; telephone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties; other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; or for any damage to any person's computer related to participating in the Contest. Additionally, Releasees are not responsible for illegible, unintelligible, late, lost or stolen Entries; incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; or for any technical or human errors which may occur in the processing of any Entries in the Contest. Any person attempting to enter using multiple e-mail addresses, multiple identities or any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or to interfere with the proper administration of the Contest will be disqualified from participation in the Contest. Additionally, any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Contest will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual found or suspected, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Rules; or to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Contest. If, in the judgment of Administrator, the Contest is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes that corrupt, or may corrupt the administration, security, fairness or intended proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Administrator has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Contest (except where prohibited by law); and in such event, to select the winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable. RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF A PRIZE. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, ENTRANTS SHOULD CHECK THEIR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY APPLY TO THEM.
11. GOVERNING LAW: The terms of this Contest shall be governed by, construed under, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contest or these Rules (excluding, for this purpose, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the Contest Prizes) shall be submitted exclusively to the District Court in and for New York County, New York, U.S.A. (or if the District Court shall not have jurisdiction over the subject matter thereof, then to such other court sitting in such county having subject matter jurisdiction) for trial and determination by the court sitting without a jury. All Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of such court and to the service of process outside the State of New York pursuant to the requirements of such court in any matter submitted to it, and they expressly waive the right to a jury trial.
THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ANY CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED. For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section 11, the rights of the Sponsor and its related and affiliated companies and all entities associated with the administration of the Contest are not limited in any manner under this Section 11.
12. RELEASE: By participating, each Entrant releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or arising out of participation in any Contest or Contest-related activity, or the receipt, use, or misuse of a prize.
13. GENERAL & AGREEMENT TO RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Rules. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will determine the identity of the winner based on the content of the Submission.
14. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the Winners names, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, to be received by October 15, 2018, to the Talk WW Production, Inc. 221 W. 26th Street, New York, NY 10001, U.S.A.
Customer services inquiries can be made at Contact Us.
© 2018 Talk WW Production, Inc.